Sunday, January 24, 2010

Top 10 Songs


Wayne has thousands of songs.
So I can't justify choosing 10...
But a lot of what he puts out these days isn't of quality the way it was back eight years ago, during Tha Carter I & II.

This isn't based on lyrical content of the tracks.
It's about his flow and how he tells a story in the song.
Or maybe it's just because he says something I identify with personally.
It's not in any particular order, and next week I may like a different 10.

It changes every day.


10. We Be Steady Mobbing



9. Need Some Quiet Time



8. Pom Pom

Some of the lines in this are hilarious. Check the 3rd verse.


7. You Ain't Know



6. Hustler Musik

Money is the motivation...



5. Money On My Mind



4. Pray To The Lord



3. Kush



2. I Know The Future



1. I'm Cold

The beat + what he's saying. That did it.




No comments:

Post a Comment